Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
The well-being of our members and staff is our primary concern, and we’re actively monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure we’re able to serve you safely. We will continue relying on the expertise of local and national health authorities for guidance.
Both our Northwest and Spring Lobbies will Reopen on June 1st
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Branch Reopening Guidelines:
Here are a few of our new guidelines that will ask you to follow until further notice:
- We suggest that members wear a mask inside the lobby.
If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- The teller line will be open for transactions, but we ask that you continue to use the drive-thru for routine transactions.
- Appointments for Account and Loan Consultants are encouraged but not required.
How are we keeping you safe?
Here are a few of the ways we are working to keep our members and staff safe:
- Germ Shields will be in all member service offices and on the teller line at both branches.
- Floor decals have been placed to help members social distance.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations will be available for members to use.
- Staff members will be cleaning high contact surfaces multiple times per day.
- We will have each branch professionally disinfected every month.
- Staff will be required to wear masks when assisting members.
ECCU is Offering No Fee Skip-A-Pays for Eligible Loans.
We Are Waiving ATM Fees.
ECCU will not be charging ATM fees for our members until further notice. We hope this will help you access your money without worry.
Pay Your Loans Online With No Fee!
During this time we would like to encourage our members to Pay Online via Online & Mobile Banking instead of mailing in your payments.
We are currently waiving the $5 fee for this service.
Remote Banking Options
As a reminder, ECCU offers numerous banking alternatives to face-to-face interactions, including online and mobile banking, chat, secure messaging through online banking, phone services, and our new Interactive Audio Teller System.
Mobile Check Deposit
Within our mobile application, you can deposit your checks from your home.
Call us at (832) 604-4848 to access our Member Resource Center.
Interactive Audio Teller
To register for this service, complete our Sign Up Form, or give us a call at (832) 604-4848; then call that same number to access our Interactive Audio Teller.
Each ECCU Branch has an ATM located outside of the branch. If you need to access an ATM away from a branch, visit our Shared Branch ATM Locator
Beware of Scammers Exploiting the Coronavirus
Unfortunately, some people and companies are taking advantage of the fears surrounding the spread of the virus. Do not let fear cloud your judgment when accessing links from emails and social media, or when asked to donate to charities you have never heard of. Stop, think, and research first!
The FTC has published the following article to protect yourself from scammers. https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2020/02/coronavirus-scammers-follow-headlines?utm_source=govdelivery